[TowerTalk] Tower Help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Help
From: KB9RPM@centuryinter.net (John Kjos)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:14:11 -0600
Hi-I am looking for some input on some tower work that I am considering
doing.I currently have a Rohn 25 that is 85' high.It has Rohn guy
brackets with guy wires every 20'(4 guys at each point)I  am going to
put up 3 new antennas that will have a combined windload of about 20
square ft.The mast pipe for these will be about 18' out of the tower.My
guy anchors are 38',48',38' and 46' from the tower.My lot size only
allows these distances.My question is:Would it be safe to add 2 more
sections of Rohn 25 with 1 more set of guywires at the top of the tower
to maintain having them every 20'.Thank you,
                         John KB9RPM