[TowerTalk] Core Ten

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Core Ten
From: Jleikhim@nettally.com (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:36:10 -0500
This stuff was used a few years ago to construct the support structure
of an antenna farm on a County building here in FL. I had the
opportunity to look at some IM problems on that roof top. I suspect the
oxide between the metal contact points is a contributing factor.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT (EX KE4TZH)
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967