[TowerTalk] Rohn phone number

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn phone number
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:53:25 EST
In a message dated 98-03-26 14:32:57 EST, brunet@us.ibm.com writes:

> I have some questions for Rohn that were unanswered here.  I've returned the
>  Rohn catalog I had last week.  Does anyone have phone number for Rohn tech
>  support?

     Tech support? Yeah, right.

     Generally questions from the field are handled by their salespeople.
There are different sales people for different markets - broadcast, microwave,
consumer, etc. While they are good sales people, sometimes they don't have the
technical answers that you're looking for.

     Rohn corporate staff and manufacturing is now in two states - Peoria, IL,
and Frankfort, IN. You might not even be calling the right facility.

     If you want another Rohn catalog, TOWER TECH has them for five bucks.
Anyone who has or is contemplating installing a tower should have a copy.

     Try re-posting your questions. I don't recall what they were off-hand but
I'll take a look at them. Perhaps I thought someone else would field them for
you and it didn't happen.

73,  Steve  K7LXC