[TowerTalk] More on Basic Tower Help please

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More on Basic Tower Help please
From: ukii@megsinet.net (ukii)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:39:08 -0600
Hello Gang.
Wow,quite a few replies to my question about making/buying a base
for my Tri-Ex W51 crankup tower.
(I Thanks EACH of you now,any help here is
really appreciated...)
Many raised something I never thought of...
How to be 100% SURE ithe tower will be plumb!
I tried looking real close in the catalogs (aes,tower,etc) to see
what they do on the base but cant make it out. I did get the catalog
from TriEx and their base has NO provision to plumb the tower.
Boy,I cant beleive there isnt some way to attach "something" to the ears of
the base or tower to allow for some play...
What do you guys do? Are the other manufacturers using a
base with adjustments?
Please,before I order the triex base,help me out here...
Also,will a ,oh,say Rohn base fit a tri-ex? If I can get
a base that adjusts and will fit my w51,I would get it...

Geez,what did I get myself into?!?
New respect for all the guys with towers!
      (I used to think you had it made!)

Thanks Again
John
n9ukx