[TowerTalk] DK-3

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DK-3
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:54:40 -0800
Forwarded with Paul's permission:

--- begin forwarded text

From: "Paul Meier" <wa7mig@Hevanet.com>
To: <dick@libelle.com>
Subject: DK-3
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:47:12 -0800

Just a comment on your comment as to Don Johnson's patent.  The only person
he has given permission to build his antenna is Henry Stewart of H. Stewart
Designs.  In World Radio he even stated that if you didn't want a kit to buy
Henry's as it was the best one made.  Henry's phone number is 503-654-3350.
I have been testing Henry's antennas for the past two plus years and I
believe his to be the Cadillac of the group.  Henry is a meticulous
machinist, he's a retired engineer, and stands behind his product.  I have
tried to destroy them over the years and we have made several improvements
to the antenna.  Try it you'll like it!!  73   Paul   wa7mig@Hevanet.com

--- end forwarded text

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.qsl.net/w7di/