[TowerTalk] TH11DX or X9

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH11DX or X9
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:43:34 -0400 (EDT)
Les,

The TH11 is an EXCELLENT PROVEN performer that will stand up with the best
on 20, 15 and 10 and has amazing performance on 17 and pretty fair on 12
Meters. It has stood up to terrible weather and TWO awful ICE storms this
past 2 winters. I haven't stood in line very long on any DX when it was
hearing W1s. Why give up 2 bands and pay the same price for an UNPROVEN and
hard to get antenna?

73,

Joe, W1JR