[TowerTalk] Astron 35M Power Supply

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Astron 35M Power Supply
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 14:41:04 -0400
Not tower related, but check the pass transistors first, they are 2n3771
which are commonly available. Also check the large resistors on the output
of each transistor, these sometimes open up when the transistors go bad.
You shud have +22 volts on the output of the bridge. They are actually very
simple to work on, and most of the parts are readily available.
Scott
KA1CLX