[TowerTalk] Wanted - "Tiller" Description

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted - "Tiller" Description
From: lburke@wt.net (Larry Burke)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 21:38:33 -0500

OK, now that the discussion of intermediate supports for masts and rotor
the way!), it's time to start a new thread.

For those of you who have used a "tiller" to prevent a yagi from "turtling"
while being trammed up to a mast.... would you mind describing how the
tiller is constructed and particularly how it is attached to the tram wire
(I assume it is attached?). There are references in the archives, but I
couldn't find one that was detailed enough for me to visualize the device
(remember I am an engineer and you have to type S-L-O-W for me to understand
you).

Larry WI5A
Friendswood, TX