[TowerTalk] TA-36 colors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-36 colors
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:44:25 -0800
The sender either:

o  doesn't know they are including HTML in their outgoing messages or
o  doesn't know how to turn the HTML off in their outgoing messages or
o  assumes the whole world runs HTML readers just because they do or
o  doesn't care about folks who don't run HTML readers.

I would assume the answer is probably some combination of 1 or 2.

But to answer your question, you are not doing anything wrong.  It is the
sender who is including all that stuff.

73, Dick