Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Tower-Kids

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Tower-Kids
From: w2up@itw.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:19:37 +0000
I made up anti-climb section using galvanized sheet metal, made up at a
local machine shop (cheap). I believe the plans/dimensions, inclduing
using back to back aluminum "angle-iron" to attach it to a horiz rung
near the top and bottom, appear in the ARRL Antenna Handbook.

Also, after installing them, I took several photos of the anti-climb
sections on the tower. This just in case someone does manage to climb
it and gets hurt. This way you can show the court how you protected the
public from the "attractive nuisance."
73 Barry
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP                            Internet: w2up@itw.com
Newtown, PA                                   Frankford Radio Club