[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G
From: ecollins@chickasaw.com (Eddie Collins)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:50:23 -0500
I have a Rohn 25G that I am going to 140 feet with it. I am going with
1/4 inch guy wire and the Rohn guy brackets and will have the TA25
torque bracket at the top guy level.

The Antennas at the top of the tower will be a DB-224 and a pair of
cushcraft a-14722 vhf beams and a pair of a-449 11 uhf beams amd a ham
II rotor.
at 138 feet will be a uhf omni antenna
at 137 feet will be a DB uhf Corner refelcter antenna
at 135 Feet will be a 3 element vhf yagi on the n side of the tower .
at 130 feet will be a  Ar2 Ringo vhf antenna .
at 125 feet will be a 25-1300 mhz discone antenna
at 100 feet will be a antron 99 10m omni antenna.
Will the 25G work for my needs???

Eddie Collins N5GMS