[TowerTalk] CQ-Contest Reflector Down...QSYing to Towertalk CQ FQP CQ FQ

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CQ-Contest Reflector Down...QSYing to Towertalk CQ FQP CQ FQP
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:34:36 -0400
Glad it just wasn't me - I though I was banned from the Contest Reflector
for over solicitation, re the Florida QSO Party......so, since the two
reflectors share a similar audience - here is the post I have been trying
to get on Contesting.com ar

FLASH

K8CC has released a new version of the NA software, it supports this
weekends Florida QSO Party, NA users can go to the NA site.....thanks Dave!

NA 10.27 upgrading is possible for current NA10 users who subscribe to the
upload the new version....or....

Maybe you might wanna go to the Florida QSO Party Website listed at the end
of this message for our download sites to upgrade your software for the
FQP.... suggestions on adapting CT are also there!

Or if you just wanna paper log, go to the website and you will find a list
of the Florida counties for you to "tick off"...the olde fashioned way!

Lots of options are available to you, so why not plan on spending some time
beaming our way this weekend, a lot of us will be in mobiles activating
those rare Florida counties, last Saturday I worked several Europeans on 20
from the car and we hope that 15 and 10 will open up, too!

.......dust off your gear and see just how loud those whip antennas are on
our
mobile rigs!

Visit the website, you might be visitor #1000, a lot of people are checking
in to the FQP website, not just those looking to link to download pages for
their software....

Florida Mobile Stations be sure to check out the QRQ Police!

Got as question....log onto the Florida QSO Party reflector and ask the
masses, instructions are on the FQP Homepage...

However you log it, please don't forget that it is:

two days til the Florida QSO Party, April 25 & 26!

Just Work It!

Phone on the hour - CW on the half hour....all 67 Florida Counties have
operator commitments!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm