[TowerTalk] New QTH

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New QTH
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (W9SN)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:37:51 -0500
N3SL wrote:

> We (finally) break ground on a new, convenant free, QTH in about 3 weeks.  I
> have called and spoken with sales people at Polyphaser twice now to request
> info and a current catalogue so I can install things from the (sub)ground up.
> I'm now over a month out from the last call, and still no response.  Since
> AA0CY left the company, I do not see any "ham presence" on the internet.
>
> Question:  What other companies have you had good response from, and are they
> as "reputable" as Polyphaser.  There have to be other players.  Any assistance
> is greatly appreciated.
>
> 73,
> Steve

Steve, give ICE a call.  Located in Indianapolis.   Ask for Mike Koss
(W9SU).
I have his lightning protection for lowbands, rotor, remote coax switch,
vhf.
They are built like a brick$#%^$house.  (317)545-5412 I have forgotten
their
1-800 number, sorry.  I guess they mainly sell these to commercial
broadcast
companies and such.  They will handle whatever you can give them.
Good luck.....