[TowerTalk] New QTH- Polyphaser

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New QTH- Polyphaser
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:51:39 EDT

<< Subj:        Re: [TowerTalk] New QTH
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
 Date:  98-04-29 08:48:44 EDT
 From:  DavisRFinc
 To:    N3SL
 CC:    Orion@connriver.net, n8ug@juno.com

 Hi Steve, My firm is a distributor for Polyphaser, although we don't do too
much business with them.  I've always had good response from them (which
doesn't say much for their ham consumer assistance from what I read here on
TT).  I will make them aware of that and if you want me to mail you a catalog,
etc. give me your address.  If there is anything you need, info, etc.,  I'll
make it happen.  We also discount all of our lines to hams (we are primarily
commercial in wire/cable supply and custom design plus DSP and non-stretch
rope for hams and marine).   73, Steve Davis, K1PEK
 DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ?, Heliax?, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com
 "The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN: Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.