[TowerTalk] cleaning ant.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cleaning ant.
From: litwins@badsector.com (Litwins)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:30:34 GMT
All;
Tnx in adv for comments.
Question---can I use a product called CAMEO to clean the TH5 joints?  It
has rust spots etc and needs a cleaning before I reassemble.  CAMEO has (a)
polishing agents like dutch clenser etc, (b) SULFAMIC ACID es SODIUM
SILICOFLOURIDE to chemicall remove tarnish, (c) corn starch, (d) ANIONIC
SURFACTANT
to boost chem activity and small quan of perfume and persavitavits.
This stuff is avail at all suspermkts and is like Babbo etc used to clean
sinks stainless es AL.
Anybody haVE AN 800 ## FOR hY-gAIN?
Anybody have any 500D strain insulators; I need six.
Anybody know of a good source for 7/16 AL tube for the element ends --one
broke
73, steve k8wk