[TowerTalk] uses for RG-62AU

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] uses for RG-62AU
From: w5rz@troi.csw.net (Dennis Schaefer)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:14:40 -0500
The computer network was upgraded in my office, and they pulled out over a
thousand feet of RG-62A/U coax.  This is 93 ohm, air space PE dielectric.
Has BNC connectors on at least each end.  Pieces range from 20 feet to over
100 feet.

Naturally, I took it home!  Now to figure out a use for it.  Radials for
verticals was the first thought, and also using it for wires for Field Day
dipoles (and maybe the 560 foot horizontal loop we plan to try).   Any
other ideas?  I'm sure it has some  impedance matching applications, but
power handling capability is low.

Dennis,  W5RZ