[TowerTalk] NEC2 Visualization

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] NEC2 Visualization
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 13:18:19 -0500
Kenneth-
Please DO NOT think this is not of great interest to tower talkers- after
all- the towers exist to put things on, not to just look at.

I followed your earlier posting (It did get through) with interest- I was
impressed.  I concur with the great modeling guru-(W4RNL)- this has great
promise, and we expect it to be used a LOT, when you make it available. You
are to be congratulated.

There are times when it appears that a posting has bounced, when, in
reality, only one of the list of intended recievers of a list has had a
failure. Apparently, some servers reply about the failure to the originator
instead of the list server.

At 12:16 PM 5/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>     Let's try this again.  I guess my subscription to the list hadn't been
>approved completely the first time I sent it or something.  I got a bounce,
>but it might have propagated through the list already - my apologies if
>people get this twice.  I know it's not directly related to towers,
>but I was encouraged by a list member that it would find good audience here.

Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill
 Woodville, Alabama, US 35776
 (in the N.E. corner of the State)
      W4BSG   --   Grid EM64vr