[TowerTalk] Disconnecting cables and lightning (questions --

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Disconnecting cables and lightning (questions --
From: aa0cy@nwrain.com (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 20:02:51 -0700
PolyPhaser won't. The philosophy is that they had no control over
the installation and cannot verify it was done properly. Tongue in cheek,
if their main guru came and supervised. Then they'd pay out; but that
would run you $1500/day plus expenses (air fare, etc.) with a two day
minimum east of the Mississippi.

73,
Bob Wanderer
former Sr Appl Engr PolyPhaser

PS Even firms which claim they'll pay have so many disclaimers in the
small print ("The big print giveth and the little print taketh away" Amos of
Amos 'n' Andy) that you'll probably get little if any compensation.