[TowerTalk] Safety Belts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Safety Belts
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 14:09:38 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-10 13:14:47 EDT, rrehr@epix.net writes:

> I am about to have a new tower to climb.  I need to get a safety belt.  I
>  have found listings in ARRL Directory for AL's Tools, ONV Safety Belt Co.,
>  Trylon Manufacturing Co., and W9JVF as suppliers of same.
>
>  Any thoughts on which of these would be "best"?

       Congratulations on your new tower. Lot of work, ain't it?

       The first thing you should do is take a look at the 3-part reprint on
safety equipment that appeared in my Up The Tower column in CQ Contest
magazine. It covers the basics and more. Then you can make a more educated
buying decision. Send an SASE to TOWER TECH, Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072,
for a free copy.

      Yes, I sell OSHA approved safety equipment.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC