[TowerTalk] Tower Questions Add on?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Questions Add on?
From: n9tzl@juno.com (Dennis M Allen)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:07:24 EDT
Thanks to all who responded to my tower questions!
I appreciate all of the posted and private suggestions!

One follow up question.
Do any of you coat the part of the rod in the ground  that the guys
connect to, to attempt to slow down the rusting process? I was thinking
of coating them with roofing  tar or something like that? What do you do?
Is it necessary? Seems like there was a posting awhile back where the
rods had rusted thru and caused a tower to come down.

Thanks again, 73, Dennis N9TZL EN52ri

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]