[TowerTalk] Thanks for Verticle Antenna info.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks for Verticle Antenna info.
From: gareth@capecod.net (Gareth Crispell)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 21:21:47 -0400
Hi Dan
       Butternuts are darn good verticals. Just put out a ton of
radials. I worked a guy in Montana about 5 years ago who had one up
on a massive tin roof over his stock shed. Had additional wires
running off the sides of the roof out into the surrounding yard. He
sounded like a 4e quad at 50 feet!

de ... N1MSV   (gary)

--

.....at the dawn of the New Age of Man,