[TowerTalk] EZ Way Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ Way Towers
From: b_hall@conknet.com (Bill Hall)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 22:11:18 -0700
Hello to all.

I am looking at an older EZ-Way 60 foot crankup, foldover tower.  Other
than age concerns,  is the tower a decent investment. Condx is good and
the price is about $500. My goal is a non-guyed tower with small
tri-band to get the XYL to adjust to metal trees.  I see this as a small
step down a slippery slope to get me out of wires but I have got to
start somewhere.  Thoughts and comments would be appreciated.  Respond
direct or post if you think it worth sharing.

Thanks in advance and 73

W1PS
Bill
b_hall@conknet.com