[TowerTalk] Major changes at Hy-Gain

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Major changes at Hy-Gain
From: w5ku@iamerica.net (Dennis Alexander)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 23:45:23 -0600
Delete my previous message.  I stand corrected.  Hy-gain has lowered their
pricing from just a few weeks ago and do, in fact, have factory direct
pricing 22% lower than their published prices last month when I placed my
orders for 9 antennas.  Sure was nice they kept it secret until after my
order was in.

Their prices are now 6% better than the best dealer pricing previously
given to me.

Oh well. This should be good for antenna growth in our back yards.  Will
also increase competition with other antenna makers (M2, Force12,
CushCraft, etc.)

DJA

At 07:22 PM 5/20/98 GMT, bryan@prodistributors.com wrote:

>       Just found out that HyGain made the announcement at Dayton that
>they will now be selling antennas and other equipment on a factory
>direct sales basis.  They have installed a toll free number
>(800-898-6723) for factory direct orders.  Also, they have a web page
>at http://www.hy-gain.com with a listing of all the produsts and the
>factory direct prices.
>
>       When I checked the factory direct prices, they appear to be
>about 10% LESS than prices thru the HyGain dealers.  Examples
>of prices are TH-11 at $850.46, TH7DX at $639.35, and 204BA
>at $379.53
>
>        Rotators, VHF, UHF, and other equipment is also included in
>the products that can now be purchased factory direct.
>
>Bryan W5KFT
>
>--

Have a Nice Day,

W5KU ex-K2UA