[TowerTalk] US Tower MA550

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA550
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:45:11 -0700
My US Tower is my prode and joy and I have always had good response from
them whenever I've needed help or information.

Their reluctance to provide the recabling information the other gentleman
requested could very well be based upon liability issues relating to a
second-hand owner of unknown skill recabling a tower of unknown age and
condition.   Their (lack of) response could have been dictated by their
lawyers, not by any desire not to be helpful.

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.qsl.net/cvrc/