[TowerTalk] U.S. Towers order cancelled

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] U.S. Towers order cancelled
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:41:40 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-26 05:30:44 EDT, tleaf@hotmail.com writes:

> I had a U.S. Towers MA-550 ordered earlier this year and cancelled it a
>  week later.  They were very nice on the phone but-----they won't get any
>  of my business.
>
>  A ham friend of mine had a bad experience talking to them and is going
>  to order a tower elsewhere.

    While we're all interested in feedback on products and manufacturers, this
isn't the "bash the manufacturer's" reflector.

     Why did you cancel your order - your problem or their's? What was the bad
experience that your friend had? If you could be more specific, then not only
can we all evaluate your comments but perhaps also the manufacturer will learn
something as well. In the past, we occasionally have manufacturers or dealers
explain a situation and actually make changes to improve whatever it was. Also
second-hand anecdotal stories have less credibility than a personal
experience.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC