[TowerTalk] Re: Testing Antennas - K7LXC et all

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Testing Antennas - K7LXC et all
From: harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:24:17 -0400 (EDT)
Yep, I want it all.  Iffen I wanted to talk only a mile, I'd use a 2meter
H.T.   If one switches fast and often and measures SCIENTIFICALLY, and
over many paths and many condx, then u got something.  Otherwise, u jus'
playing at thinking u got sompthin'.
Remember, the best SCIENCE in the Western World, at one time in history,
affirmed that the earth is flat.  There's good science and then there is
the other stuff.  I say,"Good try, but cracks are left open."
de K4VUD