[TowerTalk] C4S Antenna Impressions(added)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4S Antenna Impressions(added)
From: NI6W@yagistress.minden.nv.us (Kurt Andress)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 13:58:45 -0700
 Al,
 HI, HI!
 I've found that one not only has to be careful about what he says on this
 list, but also what he doesn't say!
 The world is just chock full of natural born critics!
 The problem is, if you try to make a really short, concise post, everone
is
 likely to think you don't know the rest. If you really explain yourself,
 they whine about you making a post that is too long.
 I'd rather try to offer something useful to someone, and let the critics
 hack away!
 Steve is not just a critic, I think he was so concerned about the
 possibility of no guys, that he couldn't get to the next step.
 73, Kurt

 YagiStress - The Ultimate Mechanical Design Software for Yagi's
 Visit - http://freeyellow.com/members3/yagistress