[TowerTalk] RE: Anti ham

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Anti ham
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 16:32:13 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-01 14:45:41 EDT, wa2moe@doitnow.com writes:

<< For heavens sake...this is pure red tape.  Imagine...the first vice
 president of ARRL suggesting that a member of the board (which elected
 W2ML) be contacted.  Why can't W2ML send an email...or pick up the phone?

      Both of these gentlemen are TowerTalkians and have demonstrated an
interest in our topics and concerns. They are both involved in these issues
and I'm sure that Steve will respond the next time he picks up his email.

     Actually,  I think that getting this kind of response from a League
official within 24 hours of the original post shows that the system actually
does work reasonably well.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC