[TowerTalk] Building New Antenna Farm?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Building New Antenna Farm?
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:58:57 -0400
...so you wanna farm antennas.....it will keep you out of the bars, to some
extent.

What bands do you operate....are you interested in contesting.....what
population centers are you looking to hit......what bearing are they in
reference to you.....do you have any existing natural supports (trees) to
aid with LF wire antennas.....do you plan a contest station where more than
one band will be active at one time and you require independent antenna
direction control.....and what about separation to minimize interstation
interference.....

There are a lot of questions, these are just a few to begin with......first
address what it is you find the most fun, and make sure you have that
covered as far as antennas to support that band/type of operating......

You do not have any problems with restrictive covenants I hope!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm