[TowerTalk] Tower questions ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower questions ?
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:34:57 -0500
The older I get, the less I want to climb...and I haven't been to excited
about climbing anyway.  In fact, I hate it.  But, I don't like to climb.
But, I don't like crankups, tilt overs, or hazers.  Climbing is something
that is not hard to learn, but something that you need to take your time
with.  Learn to climb before you make your decision.

Lee
k0wa@southwind.net