[TowerTalk] Pulleys for Hy-Gain Crank Up Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pulleys for Hy-Gain Crank Up Tower
From: baker@ecd.rockwell.com" <baker@EC.Rockwell.COM (Daniel Baker)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:45:56 -0500
Now that my problem of a base for the tower is solved I called Hy-Gain to
order new pulleys and were told they are out of them and have no plans to
make any more.  They are willing to send me the plans.  Once I have the
plans where do I take them to get pulleys made?  Anyone on the reflector do
such work or know of someone who does?  What kind of shop can do this work?
Can I substitute another type of pulley? Thanks in advance for any help.
Dan K9HZ
DANAF9R@aol.com