[TowerTalk] Junk HD-73 control needed...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Junk HD-73 control needed...
From: wb4iuy@ipass.net (Dave Hockaday)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
Does anyone have a junked controlbox for an Alliance HD-73 antenna rotator?
I took a major lightning strike that blew out almost everything I had
related to amateur radio, in addition to all of the computers, some
household items, etc. I'm slowly getting back on my feet after this one...

My HD-73 seems to be OK, with the exception of the meter movement. Does
anyone have a junker control box they'd like to sell, or parts thereof?

Thanks,
Dave WB4IUY
wb4iuy@amsat.org