[TowerTalk] The end...20m dipole SWR problems

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The end...20m dipole SWR problems
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 15:21:11 PDT
Well, thanks to all of you who responded...with something Andy and I
should have known to check.  Almost all of you that responded told us to
make sure the feedline hadn't been contaminated.  We had checked it for
shorts...but nothing else.

So today we swapped out the feedline for a new one, and the SWR is
between 1.05:1 to 1.5:1 over all of 20m.  Thanks to everyone for the
quick responses.

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@hotmail.com

Trustee for the Juanita Contesting Club-KD7BWU
jcontesting@hotmail.com