[TowerTalk] holding down radial wires

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] holding down radial wires
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:49:58 +0100
An even cheaper way I found is to go to your local hardware store an pick
up a box of insulation joist supports/hangers, they are in a box of abt 100
for a few dollars, then cut them in two pieces and bend them in half-makes
200 looong  staples that are easily put in with a hammer. Net cost is abt
1.5 cents apiece.
73,
Scott
KA1CLX