[TowerTalk] Polyphaser question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Polyphaser question
From: aa0cy@nwrain.com (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 19:54:01 -0700
To the best of my recollection, yes; however,
you have to make sure the ac value
is rated properly for the +/-30 Vdc. I think that comes
out to be 35 or 40 Vac? My brain is dead from my new
job where I'm doing everything but what I was supposedly
hired to do, but that's the beauty of the cable television
industry! I'm learning this stuff (manufacturing), but I look
forward to the day when I can spend my time pushing buttons
on a network analyzer.

73,
Bob AA0CY