[TowerTalk] TH7 boom section needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7 boom section needed
From: Ted.Boerkamp.0136422@nt.com (Ted Boerkamp)
Date: 31 Jul 1998 09:45:47 -0500
                      Subject:                              Time:  9:30 AM
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
  OFFICE MEMO         TH7 boom section needed               Date:  7/31/98

Hello....I have a used Hygain TH7 tribander I wish
to put up on my tower this summer but it requires
one new section of boom to be repaired/replaced...
The part number is #79....it is one of the pieces
with the swaged ends (length = 79.5 inches)...
It appears that the swaged part was broken off
and someone fabricated a sleeve to replace it
(not good looking I may add, not to mention mismatched
metals) so I am looking for a replacement section,
if anyone has one for spare parts....I have already called
Hygain and they want $81.00 US for a new one...robbery!
Anyway, any help is appreciated....thanks in advance
73 Ted VE3SS