[TowerTalk] Re: Bell Labs Video on SWR--Interest level and maybe copy so

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Bell Labs Video on SWR--Interest level and maybe copy source.
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 13:36:48 -1000
Aloha again,

Now approaching about 40 requests for tape copies!!

I have contacted Hi-Res Communications,  an outfit
specializing in videos about Boat Anchors!!  See
there web site at:

    http://www.rust.net/~hires/

They have videos for sale about many classic amateur rigs,  and certainly
specialize in Collins gear videos--some a few hours in length!!

I have explained the nature of the tape to them,  and pointed out that
it to is surely a boat anchor of a video,  hi!  Perhaps they will be
willing to take it as a product:  make copies,  take orders for same,
and ship.  That would put it out and available.  I would expect,  based
upon looking at their prices for other tapes,  that this short black/white
video would not be that high priced from them.

Will advise what I learn.

73,  Jim,  KH7M