[TowerTalk] Source for Kellum Grips

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source for Kellum Grips
From: n1rui@together.net (James C. Marciniak)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:13:42 -0700
Saad,

Kellum Grips are available at most (all?) electrical supply wholesalers
- the same place an Electrician would frequent. I've seen them in at
least 6 states over the years.

Lots of the supply questions seem to have solutions for tower talkians
at these places. Most have catalogues free for the asking. Check out
Klein Inc. - they make tools, grips, belts, toolbags - and their stuff
is top quality (I don't have any monetary interest in Klein), and the
better Electric wholesale houses carry their line.

The real beauty of this is - it's local to almost everyone. No waiting
for UPS.

- Jim

--

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful,is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is