[TowerTalk] Thanks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 00:11:39 +0100
Thank You to all that replied to my Rohn 25 question. And after reading all
the caveats to taking this stuff down, I opted to check out the idea of
using a crane and make life a little more easy. They want 110 per hour 3
hour minimum. the tower new does not cost much more than that, so I think I
might tell them forget it...find another way to get rid of it as I don't
think it is worth the time or money to take it down. Besides that the guy
wires they are using are not REAL guy wires, it looks like #12 house wire,
but I could not swear to it.

Thanks to everyone for the advice.
I can live to climb again another day.
Mike...NO6X