[TowerTalk] Rohn Self-supporting towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Self-supporting towers
From: trunkcom@juno.com (Terry Wright)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 17:24:37 +0000
Hello all,

The expertise of the people on this list is incredible!

I hope that my trivial question is not a bother as it is obvious you
folks are very advanced in this great hobby.  Here goes anyway.

I am in the market for a new self supporting tower and am new to the
hobby.
I am considering a Rohn HDBX-48.  Nat. Electronics has 'em for $508.00.

I want to go heavy duty for hf work some day.

Is this a good choice and price?

Thanks in advance from a "newbie"
Your comments and suggestions appreciated.

Terry Wright
Granby, CT.
edacs1@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]