[TowerTalk] Concrete Base Installation Help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base Installation Help
From: brian_smithson@vds.com (Brian Smithson)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:56:25 -0400

Yes they do, and that's what I plan to do on my upcoming installation.
I'm going to bond the rebar together to a ground line going out the side
of the hole to rods in the 'traditional' triangle pattern to start the
radials.
I'm going to have another set of lines from the same rods to the legs of
the tower above the concrete with the appropriate clamps.

Hopefully I won't have a story to tell!

73, brian n8wrl