[TowerTalk] Soldering Iron Problem's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Soldering Iron Problem's
From: w2xx@cloud9.net (J.P. Kleinhaus)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:12:30 -0400
Dale wrote:

> (Sorry for the asterisks...I sent this note out yesterday, but it
> got bounced by the system.  I'm told by K7LXC that because the
> first three letters of the word for those who work with precious
> metals or gems used as adornment may have a negative connotation
> of some sort, the system filter would not accept the message for
> distribution.)

Maybe Steve needs to refine his filter to remove stuff like
"Transmission Line Impedance"  and not worry so much about
censoring normal words in the English language.

Not for nothing, but after the first 2 weeks of the engineering
treatise on lossless lines, gain producing antenna tuners and
the like, I am ready to return to the discussion on True North!

'XX

J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx@cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."