[TowerTalk] 40-2cd

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40-2cd
From: kmccourt@tbaytel.net (VE3KKM)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:33:34 -0700
Hello,I have a question on the performance of the 40-2cd.Since I have
raised the beam to 70` the performance has degraded.I`m just wondering
if I have a problem with the loading coils.I have seen a slight increase
in the swr and the F/B seems no better than a dipole.I have new feed
line (rg213) and have installed beads.Oh yes,I have a 20m mono 9` above
the 40m.Does this sound like a loading coil problem? Do you think there
is interaction between the two beams?
tx and 73  Kevin