[TowerTalk] Need info on Autek products

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need info on Autek products
From: johan.vandevelde@ping.be (Johan Van de Velde)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:53:14 +0200
This might sound a strange request but the company i'm working for ( UHF
network operator) is looking for a simple
tool to verify the performance of our 1/4 , 5/8 antennas, this tool will be
use by a non ham non HF technician.

I had a quick look around and found Autek Research , they have a RF model
which works up to 500 MHz.

Unlike me, my employer does not have the habit working with companies using
P.O.BOX adresses , and not having a fax
number hi.

So any input on this company would be welcome.. is the owner a ham?
it looks fine for me, but company business requires reassurement.

Any reports on  the equipment itself would be welcome..

<johan.vandevelde@ping.be>

ON4ANT