[TowerTalk] Wanted: P.E. Stamp

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: P.E. Stamp
From: leeonline@mindspring.com (Lee)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:34:13 -0500
I think that I would snivel about that.   How can they 'request' you get a
registered statement that its ok, when they dont even require you to have a
permit?

Granted, some people do everything that the goverment tells them to do, but I
think that you are missing the whole point in having permits and inspections. I
dont think that they can require you to do that.   A permit gives the homeowner
path back in case they get sued.   The homeowner can say, 'well it was inspected
by the city!'.   But no inspection then your own your own.

I would not do anything without a attonery on this one.

Lee