[TowerTalk] Isn't Kitty Litter made from Bentonite??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Isn't Kitty Litter made from Bentonite??
From: ji3m@maxwell.com (James R. Duffey)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 12:00:36 -0600
I always thought that the original  "Kitty Litter" (before perfume,
chlorophyl and clumping agents were added) was made from Bentonite. None I
am not so sure. I thought I would have seen a post on that by now from a
group as diverse as this, but I haven't. I am sure some geologist on the
group will correct me if I am wrong.

I have driven past the places in Wyoming where they dig it out of the
ground, and it sure looks like it could be Kitty Liter.

Little known speculation on a well known subject. - Dr. Megacycle KK6MC/5

James R. Duffey      KK6MC/5  DM65tc   <jamesd1@flash.net>
30 Casa Loma Road
Cedar Crest NM 87008