[TowerTalk] Painting Concrete Base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Painting Concrete Base
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 16:51:29 +0100
Waste of time!  What would you be protecting the concrete from?  Concrete floor
paint makes the concrete look pretty, makes it easy to wipe up spills and
ensures that the porus concrete doesn't stain with the color of things that are
spilled on it (cofee, tea, other paints, jelly, oil, etc).  Are these things to
worry about at the tower base?  If so, go ahead and paint it.  It's then not a
safety, mechanical life, or strength of materials issue, it's an estethics
issue!!

Bill, N3RR