[TowerTalk] Re: Munimula masts, a serious question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Munimula masts, a serious question
From: donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com (donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:53:39 -0700
Won't ask about masts any more.  Looking for 1/2-inch wall 2"OD titanium
now.  Tower might come down but not the mast.

Now a serious question posed to antenna reflector from which I received
suggestions but no solid answer.  Anyone remember, have, know or hold
information on the driven element coil (coaxial fed) for the old Mosely
VP40-2 vest pocket beam (used redwood supports)?  From the late 50"s for the
youngsters.

Don W7WLL