[TowerTalk] Re: Concrete an insulator???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Concrete an insulator???
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (Edward W. Sleight)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:13:12 -0400
Yes, the meter is a Fluke model 7 and it's ok. As I said Brian, it
seemed like a unique opportunity to watch "something develop" as the
process goes on.

Frankly, I don't know what will happen in the next several days. But I
do know I can find out.

And no, I don't have a 500,000 volt generator handy. Loaned it to one
of the local QRP guys. But again, I don't intend standing on the base
during a lightning storm.

Let's let it ride..all we have to fear is learning something.
Oh Yes, for one of the guys that responded, UST strictly forbids the
rebar cage from any closer thant 3" to the sides or bottom of the
block.

73

Ed