[TowerTalk] mast source

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] mast source
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:31:37 -0700
Well, I would sell you one if you were in my neighborhood.  Being a Rohn
dealer, I have M200H masts for sale which are 10 feet long, 2" OD, and
about 1/8" wall.  They are rated at something like 50,000 psi yield
strength.  I think K7LXC has the exact number on this from Rohn.  I
normally sell them for $31.75 and if you only want half of it, I cut one
in half with a hacksaw and charge half price.  I sell the other half to
the next guy who wants only 5 feet.  I can't speak for any other Rohn
dealer, but if I were them, I would offer this service as a way of
building a loyal customer base.  Try your local Rohn dealer and see what
he can do for you.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com

66'9k'?:'<@'7:'h;'jj'7:'8m'=;':h'j@'@7'?i'=9'm<'jh